Begin Transmission from Militia Headquarters/

After seeing the effects of the 'puppet-masters' on our unsuspecting
Brethren, the Militia have decided to take the experiment to the next and
logical stage - implementation.  The Militia have been working with a band
of scientists in your area who call themselves 1 TRAK.  This group of
scientists will be the first to implement stage one of operation 'Renewal'.
This will consist of a sonic bombardment with specially constructed rhythms
which will proceed to reshape the neural pathways of the participants in
such a way as to prevent the implant (implanted at birth by the
'puppet-masters') from controlling the thought process.  This in turn will
empower the participants with 'free-will'. Stage 1 will begin on Wednesday
April 25th at the designated portal - Times Square [35 King St.N - Waterloo,
Ontario, Canada].  Donations of $5 are required, this is for R&D for stage
2.  It's the Militia's goal to free the minds of sonically advanced
individuals thereby regaining the hi-jacked audio channels talked about in
an earlier transmission.  Once these channels have been taken back, stage 2
will begin.  Now the proposed schedule for delivery of the sonic
reconstruction:

10pm - Wren [1 TRAK]
11pm - Colin [1 TRAK]
12:30 - Michigan Myke [1 TRAK]

More to come from headquarters......

/end transmission.

Sorry if you've received this more than once, my mail seems to be acting today!!

Mike Mitchell
Desktop Support Team Leader
BlackBerry Contact Centre
Research In Motion