Yeah, the release I have is quite good as well, I just pulled it out
yesterday while spinning some records at home, as this one Delano track
which is salsa influenced is just killer, works great in the mix! Speaking of Inside, haven't seen anything off of that label in a while - anyone know what Joel is up these days??

I have some older stuff on Jericho that's fairly good, haven't picked up anything on this label for a while.

Here's another question - can anyone point out some good Savvis Yatis
tracks, that track he has on that Tresor comp that came out last year, I think the track is called 'Mars bar', very nice deep track - any
recommendations??  Thanks...

MM