I'll try to put this list together on four hours of sleep
some old some newish
and in no particular order

Flatner-Ingram Project - Rectus EP (Black Nation) especially the Jay Denham remix of "Da Comin".

Dada Munchamonkey - Outside Time (Exist Dance) Funky Robots mix is getting worn down.

Heiko Laux - Sense Fiction (Kanzleramt)

Mike Brooks and Friends - Just the Vibes 1976-1983 (Moll-Selekta)

Dynamo - 23 Degrees (Din) oof, those bass one-drops are wicked.

Kraftwerk - Computer World (the whole damn record)

Redagain P - (can't remember the name of the record but it's on Source recordings)

Smash Tv - Electronic Boy (Bpitch Control) to get list

Travel Card - Transparent Sound vs ADJ  (Outside Recordings) to get list

I think I'll reserve the last slot for either the new Larry Heard or Kelli Hand LP when they are released.

back to sleep

MEK