[tim maughan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> so whts everyone running on their laptops? cubase? rebirth? anyone using
> reason live yet? and are people playing continuous sets or individual
> tracks?

Kid606 runs Logic on one and Reaktor on the other.

I use just Reaktor and a live PA thing that I made:
http://www.atomly.com/image/atomly_live_pa.jpg

In fact, Reaktor accounts for a good portion of the techno/IDM live
sets.

I've (thankfully) never seen an all Rebirth live PA.  I think Reason's
new enought that nobody's done it yet or at least very few have.

--
:: atomly ::

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.atomly.com | http://www.mp3.com/atomly