Hiya

Most important personally would have to be "It is what it is" by Rythim
is Rythim.
I first heard a snippet of this track on the BBC doco "Dancing in the
Streets". At that moment it totally changed my 'musical' life forever. It
took me ages to find this track, but once I did, I started looking for
and listening to records that I never new existed before and discoverd a
whole new wonderful world of music. It was also the start of having no
money as I spent it all on records a day after each payday ;)

cheers

nath