It's the one they sampled for "Sueño Latino" (and Carl
Craigs "Remake", there's a Maurizio/Basic
Channel-version too).

Manuel Göttsching was a "krautrock"-guitarist (don't
remember which group at the moment, one of the more
well known...) The record, a concept album about
chess, is really one long repetitive,
synth+drummachine-led track. It was played by Larry
Levan att the Paradise Garage and surely loads of
Detroit-people but to me it still sounds like the
future somehow. It's been reissued on a label called
something like "DA". On vinyl too (I've heard) but
I've only found the cd.

/Hansi

Manuel Göttsching "E2-E4"