[lauryn goller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> which the other day, my roommate and i saw a sticker that said that on
> a NEON. i'm kinda perplexed by that. i am wondering if the guy was
> being serious or facetious since i didn't really get much of a look at
> the driver. my guess is that since it was in cincinnati, the chance
> that the driver actually had a sense of humor is slim to none. :P

Well, if it was the Neon R/T, then it would make sense...  That is the
second fastest car that Dodge manufactures, behind the Viper.  Makes
sense that it would be fast as hell, since you're basically putting a
really big engine on a frame that weighs less than my laptop.

--
:: atomly ::

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.atomly.com | http://www.mp3.com/atomly