Let's not forget the ever present "NO FEAR" window sticker.

MEK

From: "lauryn goller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "threeonethree"  <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] > and at the end of the day, it's still a ford (found on
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:42:59 -0400

>don't forget yer sticker of calvin pissin on the chevy symbol...woo hoo!

it should also say underneath "bad ass boys drive bad ass toys"

which the other day, my roommate and i saw a sticker that said that on a NEON. i'm kinda perplexed by that. i am wondering if the guy was being serious or facetious since i didn't really get much of a look at the driver. my guess is that since it was in cincinnati, the chance that the driver actually had a sense of humor is slim to none. :P

ahhhh...back to work...
lauryn.