> hello,
>
> I was told kirk was involved in the following releases.........does anyone
> know in what fasion he was involved????
>
> 4 hero// Mr. Kirk's nightmare//smile

I don't about that one, dude! That's pretty funny though. If you don't know the
track, it's from that silly pre-jungle breakbeat era, before 4hero were
flippin' the soul, and candyflippin' instead :)

> various//no categories 2//Ubiquity

This one he appears on.

> thanks
> matthew
>
> Is there any other recent (since late 2000) production or remixing that I
> have missed?????

His somewhat recent remix of Yennah's "Dyadic Shift" on Freerange was da BOMB!!!