--- Begin Message ---
        What up! Detroit  thanx to Boo Williams & Tim Harper for Banging my birthday bash which had to be the HOTTEST GIG of the Spring 2001 and to Adam & Mike for puting together a great menu for us everything  was wonderful . This week we have 1 of the W. O. W.dj Jennifer Xerri she's Goin DEEP with the Waxmaster it promises to be REAL RIGHT so come down to 1254 Michigan Ave. 3 blocks east of the old Tiger Stadium, $5 All Nite Free Food & checkout & buy our New DEEP HEAT DETROIT Gear (DHD) & my SOUL LIFTERS COLLECTIONS CDs VOL 1 & 2 FEEEEEEL ME! Doors Open @ 9PM to 2AM See Ya DEEP HEAT WENESDAY NITE @ LAGER HOUSE. Peace  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End Message ---