Vinyl Network : Drum & Bass Online
  News > Store < Information
  w : http://www.vinyl-net.com
  e : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  t : +44 (0) 1326 373 593
  f : +44 (0) 8700 522 313

  VN / Blu Mar Ten Comeback Special - April 23rd, 2001
  BLU MAR TEN IN STOCK
  The Vinyl Network are pleased to be stocking "The Conversationalist / The
  Conversationalist (Fink Remix)" - Blu Mar Ten on Danny McMillan's superb In
  Flight label (FLIGHT02) - the item is available in this weeks releases or by
  entering Blu Mar Ten or In Flight into the VN search engine - audio of both
  tracks is also available online.
  INFO
  The VN website (http://www.vinyl-net.com) contains full catalogue listings
  supported by
  daily News and VN's unique Archive which contains comprehensive reviews,
  artist interviews, DJ mixes, label profiles, and a vast audio library.

  See if first in VN News, read the review, listen to the track and check
  what the artist has to say in the VN Archive - then Order online to have
  it delivered to your door, wherever you are in the world.

  VN : Your First Stop For Drum and Bass Online
  HOW TO ORDER
  Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your selection from this listing
  and/or the website, include your mailing address, shipping address and
  preferred method of payment.  We will send an email by return detailing
  the total cost of your order including shipping, and further details of
  how to provide payment.

  Alternatively, use the Shopping Cart on the website.

  We also accept orders via Phone [+44 [0] 1326 373 593 (24 Hour Answer
  Machine)] or Fax [+44 [0] 8700 522 313].
  PROBLEMS / QUESTIONS / PROMOS
  If you have any queries with this email please do not hesitate to contact
  us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  For
  our DJ Pool (next shipment date April 26th) email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
  DJ Pool as your subject, for our
  promo listing (emailed each Tuesday) - email
  [EMAIL PROTECTED], or our Classics listing which details
  deleted/hard to find items (emailed each Month) - email
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]