....so you might be a fan then, eh? ;)

From: "Stewart Caig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313 Newsgroup" <313@hyperreal.org>, "Charles Prince" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [313] E2-E4 / UR rareties
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:43:35 +0100

As far as I know the whole of the UR records back catalogue is still readily
available, but there are a couple of releases that are rare. UR 46 was only
released as part of a double pack on NSC records and is not so easily
available. Also the first ever (as far as I know) release by UR was an album
called 'Hype Stuff (You gotta Move to)' which featured vocals by Rob Hood,
Yolanda Reynolds and a host of others. I'm pretty sure it came out before
UR01 as, apart from the copy I have I've never known anyone who has ever
heard of it before. Though there is a track on it called 'You've got to show me' that I think was released on Shockwave. Of course you also have the UR Z
tracks which are supposedly Assault DJ issue only, SID releases and some
other stuff on Shockwave (Acid Rain1). Plus There's the Hipnotech label,
which is a UR offshoot that puts out mainly downtempo beaty stuff and lets
not forget the album on Network records that had a short track of them live.

Peace
Stewart