:::so what is the real deal on the Z tracks. Are they destined to be forever
:::unavaliable? Is this out of exclusitivity only or are there
:::other factors?
:::I think one or two has uncleared/unclearable samples in it, right? (I'm
:::thinking 'soul power' has samples from the JB's tune of the same name,
:::right?) I would give body organs to have 'soul power' on vinyl

interstellar fugitives seems to have some z tracks on it including
afrogermanic and i think soul power is on there but can't remember track
listing at the moment though i'm sure others would remember

and as for availabilty of older ur tracks punisher is widely available
anywhere, it's on www.juno.co.uk and regularly appears in adelaide record
shops

andrew