From: beautiful individual
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 4:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Mark Broom / Baby Ford / Dave Hill / etc ...

check out mark 'vistor' broom's 12" on D1 records - a true classic. also,
the pt 1 remixes (by, amongst others, octave one) are now available from the
same label.

otherwise check out label pure plastic for mark broom's and rue east's (mark
broom and dave hill) stuff.

baby ford's output mostly on his own label ifach. also look out for minimal
man, one of his monikers, but don't know what label he released under that
name. has also released stuff on reflex.

brilliant mark broom and dave hill 12" on warp under name sympletic (i
think). released 1995 (?). think it might be still available on vinyl.

aidan