I just bought the new Terrace on, i think, Ifach. A typical Terrace record
extremly moody.

Dave Hill recorded an excellent 4*10" on some label, under a name i forgot.
This was a collaberation with Plaid.

Also nice to track down is the first A13 release is woth checking out. I
just love that string track with a 303 line on top.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]