On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, M. Todd Smith wrote:

> Actually, the cd was released on Tresor, but Jeff only let them press some
> of the tracks on vinyl (I believe three tracks were given to the Tresor
> vinyl release).  Six more tracks were released on Axis under the same name.
> AFAIK there was never a 2x12" on Axis.  The cd still has more tracks than
> both vinyl versions together.

ooops, you're right, checked that just from axis site. anyway, it's a
good cd and with quick look at the tracklist of axis 12", it's a
collection of dancefloor friendly tracks from the cd. i don't which
tracks are on tresor 12".

sakke
--
A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.
                -- Stanislaw Lem