1.zero7- ep2 : group on the ultimate dilemma label. unbelievably tasty tasty
chops on the fender rhodes, with some gorgeous rotary connection/4 hero like
string arrangements to boot. out friggin standing

2.clicks and cuts 2: a bit excessive at 3 cds in length, but a very nice
comp that has all the usual suspects on it.

3.k hand- detroit-history part 1 : a concept album that revolves around the
DEMF. out on tresor and i'm already looking for a copy on vinyl. some nice
solid solid techno....and the whole concept gets me all warm and squishy
thinking about the first festival.

4.djbone- subject detroit volume 2: one of the best mix CDs i have heard in
a very long time. i'm kicking myself in the arse for not listening earlier!

5.van halen- and the cradle will rock: just because i need some rock out
music to wake me up whilst medicated

6.any and all things metro area. i made a CD-R of my vinyl copies and it
gets me through the afternoon slump

7.recloose- le muv : old mix CD from the Detroit:Technology show

your turn.....