Peace.....

Many who know me, are still baffled as to why I dont have
a darn T-Table.  Some have told me that 80% of the best
techno and house/tech-house comes out on vinyl only.  Just as
others are bewildered by me not having a t-table, so too am I
with EVERYONE having one....thus my question is this...

How many people, in anyones estimation, spin for a club, or
DJ at private gigs, etc.  As oppossed to those who just buy
vinyl just to listen to the "80%-good stuff" on vinyl?
(I really wanna freak'n know too)

O-jax!!<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a