In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, rob webb
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> messed round with filters & compression to make
the sounds now known as:
>Cyclone Wehner:
>
>>What is the connection between sometime Nottingham, UK resident Charles
>>Webster (now the guy who does Presence) and The Belleville 3?
>
>i'm not aware of any connection.  the nearest i can think of is that Webster
>did a remix of Hot Lizard's "Big Air", as did Stacey Pullen.
It's abit of an odd one this. I've got the 1st three Hot Lizard
releases, & he remixed the 1st one as Love From San Fransisco, then was
part of Hot Lizard on the next 2.

other than that, was it because he was the sound engineer for Network
Records subsidiary, Kool Kat, when Neil Rushton was in charge?

or less likely, he has had a release on Happy (No. 6)
TTFN,
--
Tom Lawton