The reason I asked is that I looked up Charles Webster on AMG and it
mentioned that he had worked with Juan, Derrick & Kevin so I wondered in
what capacity. I think the write-up was even by 313's own John Bush. I have
to say I find AMG invaluable for bios and discographies!! Thanks for all the
leads though - some good new info came up!