it was chaos, but damn would i have liked to be there when they broke open the atm machines!

From: "John Osselaer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [313] DEMF vs. Woodstock
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 21:05:53 +0200

Listen, I've never seen a party get so out of hand than that edition of
Woodstock about, what?, two years ago? Man, what was that all about? If this
kinda thing would happen on a dance event like for instance Dance Valley in
Holland (60.000 visitors and one of the best in Europe, lots of 'cheese'
though) I wouldn't even considering going back. The footage we got to see
here about that Woodstock edition seemed totally out of this world. At least
for a music event. Don't get started about European soccer madness because
that's another story I don't get. Sometimes the wrong people get drawn to
phenomena and that...  brings us back to Ford.

John, getting involved again now he had internet by cable, out