>Second, corporate america can't "steal" things that you don't allow them to.

heh. sony did. :P "jaguar" much?

And what happened... We rose up in such numbers that they ended up canning the whole idea. We should save our energy for situations like that. Not worrying about the implications of Ford's marketing schemes.

Cheers!
Dennis

i got one question about all of this...why did juan now decide to go ahead and play the festival when he was all being snotty and not wanting to play (and being fairly vocal about it or at least that is the gist of what i was getting from all the posts earlier)????

i wonder how much money ford offered him up to play...

blah.
lauryn.

 "nothing is an end
          because it can always be used
                 as a basis for something new and different."
                                        -keith haring
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]       [EMAIL PROTECTED]