--- Dennis Donohue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >

> > >Second, corporate america can't "steal" things
> that you don't allow them
> >to.
> >
> >heh. sony did. :P "jaguar" much?
>
> And what happened...  We rose up in such numbers
> that they ended up canning
> the whole idea.  We should save our energy for
> situations like that.  Not
> worrying about the implications of Ford's marketing
> schemes.

The Sony/BMG version of Jaguar WAS released and played
by loads of stupid trance dj's and lots of people got
the BMG version and not the real version... I don't
think Sony lost anything or learnt anything... The
boycott of Sony/BMG music products was an almost
valueless gesture... For Sony, nothing has changed...
However, I think detroit techno is getting greater
recognition IMO.

Nick:)