I find all this talk pro and con moby talk absurd. I've been around
long enough to remember when he was a guy with a few records out
who worked @ instinct, and used to exchange e-mail with him.  He
always seemed like a nice, sincere guy, and I have reason to think
he's change that much.

Everything he's doing now is more a function of being caught up in a
massive updraft of cash, and none of y'all can claim you'd be doing it
any differently, or any better.

Artistically I'm not a fan, though the track with gwen stefani doesn't
suck as bad as the other shit on the radio that my kid make me listen to.
Anyone who makes it on pop radio without making me cringe can't be all
bad.

The thing I wonder is why on 313 people feel like it's worth their time
and energy to be hating on Moby?  He's mostly harmless.  Get over it.
Basically I don't like people hating on anyone -- the thing about haters
is the more they hate, the less they actually know.

And lest this be misinterpreted -- I'm not talking about Diane or any
of the other heads who got sucked into the convo -- haters, you know who
I'm talking about.