This comes as a shock to me, but I feel I have to leap to M***'s defence
here :) The point is that they've been invited, and given an opportunity to
make themselves heard. It's a small step to M***'s redemption, but it's a
step nonetheless ;) I don't know the economics of the festival in question,
but I'd imagine it's in line with any other festival: the big money draws
get the main stage. It's not M*** media tyranny, just sound financial and
marketing sense. As I know next to nothing about this festival, so I could
have got it massively wrong, but in a similar UK event I'd expect M*** would
get the main and Kevin and Derrick to get the side stage. In an ideal world,
of course, this'd all be different, and M*** would be a Glastonbury portaloo
attendant. I'm going to quit while we're ahead on this thread, though.

Jonny.