to atone for my off-topic rant here's a question that should be a little bit
more on topic.

due to tight financial circs i've started downloading mix-sets off the web
and burning them to cdr for my hit of new music. needless to say, there's
some cool stuff out there - thanks to those who make it possible.

one track which gees me up despite the low sound quality is the first track
on the Frankie Knuckles 1987 WBMX mix set on the deephousepage? I get the
feeling it's something classic and easy to ID.

Is it available anywhere (on CD preferably)?

cheers

Chris