That's "Music" by One Way.

Strangely enough, that track isn't on many compilations. I did find one
listed that has it, but don't get scared by the title... It's called "BEST
DISCO ALBUM IN THE UNIVERSE, VOL. 2". It's on Essex records and was
published in 1997. Should be pretty easy to find. Track listing goes as
such:

    1. Trammps - Disco Inferno
    2. Ashford & Simpson - Found a Cure
    3. Evelyn King - I'm in Love
    4. Jean Carn - Was That All It Was
    5. B.T. Express - Express
    6. One Way - Music
    7. Sister Sledge - He's the Greatest Dancer
    8. Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)
    9. O'Jays - Message in Our Music
    10. Teddy Pendergrass - More I Get, the More I Want
    11. Chic - I Want Your Love
    12. Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman

Pretty good track listing, if you ask me. Nothing bad. Just a little
electic, different periods, different styles... But nonetheless it seems
like a good purchase. I don't know if the songs are all in their 12" glory
(although most of these don't have 12" remixes, just 12"s with the album
version on it), but with 12 songs, they should be there without too many
edits.

The original One Way album with that track on it isn't available on CD yet,
and it's not on any of their greatest hits package that I know of. Shame.

Hope this helps.

sqrrt