From: "Mann, Ravinder           [CCS]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: '313' <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] mayday festival
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 11:51:01 +0100

        "WORLD LARGEST TECHNO FESTIVAL" - really!?!?

        http://www.guardian.co.uk/friday_review/story/0,3605,482416,00.html

        Article from today The Guardian...I think they need to replace the word
        techno with trance a number of times.

        "But looking at this crowd, Underground Resistance's manifesto
         seems a world away. The Detroit pioneers wished to create a
         faceless music where the machine, not the person, was the
         star. At 3am the crowd greeted Sven Vath with a roar. "

I think the above quote for me was all that was needed to be said, the rest?
        pure jibberish and misinformation imho. Any thoughts..

        Am I getting just too cynical in my old age?

        Rav