yup i think it this sort of misinformative, sensationist reporting which
makes real 'techno'
1) a joke to prospective listeners
2) a music for the 'yoof' - i think a lot of techno listerers are (well) into
thier 30's (errm)
3) techno=drugs=X=Y=scapegoat for a socail 'issue'
i could go on but dont want to get into a rant....