Gwendal,

Obssesive have a series called  "Abstract Funk Theory"

vol1Colin Dale - techno
vol2Ian Obrien - Nu Jazz/Techno
vol3Mixmaster Morris - broken beat
vol4Circulation - techhouse
vol5Freddy Fresh - Electro/techno

tho' theres a lot of cross over in styles in each of the complition but
all payage homage to the musics detroit roots...well worth a listen.

the web site contain track listings but i cant remember its address.

Rav.