what bush has done so far that really makes me angry:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nyt/20010427/ts/house_approves_bill_criminalizing_violence_to_fetus_1.html

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/Science/Environment_and_Nature_News/

http://www.economist.com/displaystory.cfm?story_id=613264

http://www.sacbee.com/voices/news/voices01_20010502.html

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010503/wl/un_brazil_aids_1.html

that's not including the story diane forwarded.

he's basically racked up a lot of policies that aren't very well thought out
(the fossil fuels energy plan...hello...we only have SO MUCH coal...just like
we only have so much oil...) or they are just right-wing policies in disguise
(like the violence to fetus bill and the rehash of the war on drugs)or they
just plain prove that bush is more concerned with money than human rights (with
the fight with brazil about aids drugs)...

pretty ambitious work (and pretty sneaky and underpublicized too i might add)
for only being in office going on 5 months...

blah.
lauryn.

 "nothing is an end
          because it can always be used
                 as a basis for something new and different."
                                        -keith haring
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]       [EMAIL PROTECTED]