I just got done copying a real audio mix to wav for
burning to a CD.  Under the Volume Control in the
system tray, I selected Option->Properties->Recording,
then selected Mixed Output and hit OK.  I checked the
"Selecet" box under Mixed Output and used Soundforge
to record the wav file while the Real audio file was
playing.  Hope this works for you too.

   Kevin