From: "lauryn goller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: RE: [313] 313 stand on....
Date: Wed,  9 May 2001 08:47:34 -0400

>> Neil Landstrumm
>Made an excellent electro EP named "Inhabit the machines", I just love "Blam
>the target"

oooooh i love that one...i used to have "inhabit the machines", but somewhere in moving, it didn't come with me. :(

is it out of print or ??? cuz i would like to get ahold of another copy...

danke.

 "nothing is an end
          because it can always be used
                 as a basis for something new and different."
                                        -keith haring
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]       [EMAIL PROTECTED]