In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jonny
McIntosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> messed round with filters &
compression to make the sounds now known as:
>A lot of the older Peacefrog has been reappearing. I know Pete in Atlas
>was/is working for them before Atlas shut and they cleared old stock
>straight to Atlas, so they had quite a few of the old Planetary Assault
>System, DBX etc 12s kicking around. I don't know if the Pete The Lodger
>stuff was too, but that crops up here at MVE quite a bit, as it hasn't stood
>the test of time quite so well. And I am STILL looking for Infiniti's
>Sunlight. I will probably look for that as long as I live, seeing as it has
>been about 6/7 years now!
>
>Jonny.
While we're on the subject of old Peacefrog releases, if anyone has, or
get get their mitts on a copy of Ian O'Brien's "Heartstings", please,
please tell me about it.

Me need this more than air to breathe (Figuratively, of course)

TTFn,
--
Tom Lawton
ICQ:21604785