A lot of it's to do with the style, prog trance is all about the 'seamless
mix' and Global Underground is dominated by that style. Gimme Jeff Mills
Liquid Room anyday!! Mills was awesome in Australia this last autumn, can't
believe no one from Melbourne & Sydney mentioned it, all that amazing' house
and disco that was played. I am sure he was still inspired by The Wizard
gig. It's still the talk of Melbourne.

Cheers

Cyclone