i felt safe knowing richie couldn't throw that party. it helped me sleep that night. then i had to wake up and go to record time the next day to get my refund. :-s

From: MD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] did richie's mom write this?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 06:39:56 -0700 (PDT)

If  I remember correctly, this was written in response
to the well publisized incident where Rich's party in
Windsor was stopped by "the forces that be".

Hehehehe, I can also remember Rich saying something in
an article about undercover cops following him around
all day to see where he was going to try and set up
the party.  Great investment of tax payers money
there.

md