I had the same thought... this is supposed to be a music fest. What the h#ll is she doing?!

uhm, techno flame throwers and barcardi bunnies? cool.
I didn't see the rare Giant Like Bass... wasn't it supposed to be on the "Visa/Mastercard Keep it Real - Keep it Underground" stage?

MEK

From: diana potts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: M Elliot-Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: enlighten <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] from DEMF schedule
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:00:57 -0700 (PDT)

duh. that's right before the techno flame throwers and
the barcardi bunnies spinning IDM.

I'm ALL for supporting the artists of detroit, and the
art that ties in...but I find it odd how she announces
this right after The People from Good Homes
event...four words:

Detroit Electronic MUSIC Festival.

not to mention the underground stage isn't the best
place for a fashion show.