Speaking of Bacardi, I guess I didn't drink, or I don't recollect, but
what was the alcohol like at last years festival? Was there none at all?
Seems to me like that would be a major reason why there weren't any
"incidents" at last year's fest. I can't wait for drunk frat boys to be
spilling their beer on me and cursing autechre "hey you homos, where's the
steady beat?" or yelling at Juan Atkins to "spin some skynrd man!!!"

Bell's (TM) Porter: The official beer of Nate DeYonker (TM)
n8