On a different note I kind of feel bad for John Aquaviva though. He is spinning a 5 hour set starting at 9 pm on the Saturday of the festival. Seeing the shxtty turn out that Mr. Hood got 2 night ago at motor, I can't see John getting a good one when he is competing with a FREE DEMF! Maybe people will go afterwards who knows...

with a projected 2 million people in town for the DEMF, I don't see any problems with aqcauviva packing the house.

TJ
www.mp3.com/wraith313
www.outrecords.com