last year motor was packed every night after the festival. i don't see why anything would change. i can't wait for sneak!

From: "Dennis Donohue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@HYPERREAL.ORG
Subject: [313] aqcauviva at motor
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:48:40 -0500

On a different note I kind of feel bad for John Aquaviva though.  He is
spinning a 5 hour set starting at 9 pm on the Saturday of the festival.
Seeing the shxtty turn out that Mr. Hood got 2 night ago at motor, I can't
see John getting a good one when he is competing with a FREE DEMF!  Maybe
people will go afterwards who knows...

with a projected 2 million people in town for the DEMF, I don't see any
problems with aqcauviva packing the house.

TJ
www.mp3.com/wraith313
www.outrecords.com