hi. i have the fragmented 017, produced by paul mac. there is a track in
this record (b1, remember this #2) that i just love. a friend told me thet
there are at least 5 more records from paul mac on FD recordings. i couldnt
find those records to listen on the net. so anyone can tell me something
about this records? does it have some detroit contemplative stuff (like
derric may, carl craig, etc) like the fd 017 have?

 well thats it. take care