On Wed, 23 May 2001, Henrique Casanova wrote:

> a friend told me thet there are at least 5 more records from paul mac on
> FD recordings.

  I haven't got any of his Fragmented releases, but I do have several
other releases by him on various labels, e.g. ``Too Much'' (STIM008) on
Stimulus, ``Four Candles'' on Phont Music (PM16) and two releases on
C-Side (his own label). C-Side 003 was just released. On Fracture (a
sister label of Surface as far as I know) he has an EP called ``Outerspace
Obsessive'' (FR001), and two others under aliases (see below). On
Fragmented, there are ``Seaside Electronics'' (FMD005),``Bateman Tower
EP'' (FMD008), ``Another Escapade EP'' (FMD014), ``Closed Account EP''
(FMD017), ``Authentic Moment EP'' (FMD020) and ``Old School Former Pupil''
2xLP (FMDLP003). On Ongaku, ``More Of The Same EP'' (ONGAKU19). Also on
Stimulus, ``Blank Below'' (STIM006). Split 12" with Ben Sims, ``Stimulus
vs. Theory EP'' (TR007).

  He is recording under various aliases, from Quentin Garlic and Hurburtus
Krantz (on Fracture), Herman Funker III (Stimulus) and Jorge Zamacona.

  He also has several remixes and tracks on labels like Pure Plastic and
Native Sampler (a sublabel of Theory).

  This is not by all means a preemptive list, there are probably several
releases that I've missed or don't even know about. But that should get
you started. Happy hunting.

  Cheers,
--
nuutti-iivari meriläinen   gordon at diversion dot org
http colon slash slash www dot diversion dot org slash