Well, the festival actually runs Sat - Monday... I'm going Monday so I'm
curious as to whether it will still rain that day or not.

Secondly, it rained all weekend last year if I remember correctly.... that
didn't exactly hamper attendence, did it? :) And even if the rain did affect
attendance... the people that REALLY wanted to go would still be there in
spite of the rain.

Myself, I plan on a windbreaker and an umbrella...

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.magicmattkelly.com

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/Detroit_MI_US_f.html