Since Minnesota is caught in the same bad weather pattern I'll tell you what it will do... Rain, stop raining, rain, stop raining, rain, rain, stop raining, rain, stop ra...no, wait...yup rain.

But bring some sun block just in case it snows.

MEK

From: "Matthew L. Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] demf weather forecast
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 16:32:34 -0500

Well, the festival actually runs Sat - Monday... I'm going Monday so I'm
curious as to whether it will still rain that day or not.

Secondly, it rained all weekend last year if I remember correctly.... that
didn't exactly hamper attendence, did it? :) And even if the rain did affect
attendance... the people that REALLY wanted to go would still be there in
spite of the rain.

Myself, I plan on a windbreaker and an umbrella...

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.magicmattkelly.com

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/Detroit_MI_US_f.html