That must have been somewhere around 87. i saw them live during the front by front tour. that show had an impact on my whole live and still has. it was an amazing show where the came up, the venue filled with smoke and they had these red handlasers and where 'scanning' the audiance...truly amazing when the music started. it was like bomb went off or something like that. an feeling of fear, power and something out of this world....ahhh, those days....

b-out....who was / is a very big front 242 fan.......and everybody who would spin a front track during a set is a king in my opinion..

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jayson B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] was:happy "Testignore" Day!!! now: 242
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:20:20 +0000

can anyone remember what year front 242 first released that track? - i remember buying it as a kid (after seeing them on some obscure bbc tv music show) and i think it was possibly the first electronic/techno record i owned after listening to nothing but hiphop for years...but i could be totally off the mark...