ha..thats exactly it - like i said the first time i SAW them was on TV, and at
the time i was a 14 yr old hip hop kid with no appeciation of electronic music,
but on the TV they showed them starting their live set EXACTLY how u describe
it - and it just blew me away. it reminded me of Public Enemy, but plus some. i
was more taken with the visuals than the audio at first. like you say, life
defining stuff. opened my ears right up - next came 808 state, gerald, juan,
beltram....never looked back.

thnx for the memories man...;)