<I hope for future events, however, either Richie gets
<some respect for
<his
<fans and does something about the ridiculous waits
<and over capacity
<venues,
<or perhaps the fans turn there backs on the
<mistreatment and don't
<attend at
<all.

give me a break.  i think richie showed his respect
for the fans by throwing down some seriously evil
techno all night long until 8:30 in the morning.
richie didn't even come on till 2:00.  i was also in
line at 11:30 and got in the door at 1:30.  the reason
that it took so long to get in was because the bouncer
at the door was a fat a$$hole and only let one person
in at a time.  as too all the complaints about the
lack of dancing space... i had plenty of room all
night long (i was on the balcony in the back).
-sam