The new Green Velvet track...

???

Gil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/09/2001 02:24:40 PM
To:   313 List <313@Hyperreal.Org>
cc:   (bcc: Paul Matheson/US/BBHComm)

Subject:  [313] fanboy track ID

Not like it's anything I'd ever spin, but I need to know.

Richie spun this track friday night in DC, and now I hear it's on the
Adam Beyer  set on groovetech at 3 mins 30 seconds

I'm going down to la la land
I hope to see you see you soon in la la land

I want those little pills, ..., the thrills, ..., that kill a
million brain cells.   <--catchy chorus

Now I need to know, who's gonna give me a ride to the aftershow
I hope i have enough change so i can make my brain rearrange.

thnx :)

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/