Well, considering that DJ HMC is on that label "Derrick Carter and Jeff Mills getting into a fight and then deciding to just get along" is a pretty good description.

MEK

From: "selekta.com East Coast" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: RE: [313] fanboy track ID
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 05:13:09 -0400

>There's also an article on Adelaide, Australia-based
lable "Dirty House
>Records". They describe their sound as Derrick Carter and Jeff
Mills getting
>into a fight and then deciding to just get along (or something
along those
>lines).  Any thoughts?

that alone made me want to check it out. interesting.

to semi change the subject. i find it very aggrivating when an
artist is talked up by saying they sound similar to another
artist. i never know who to believe until i hear it myself.

i can only believe someone can be proud of their music if they
feel if it wasn't made by them, wouldn't be made at all.

even if it takes them a few tries..they know when the achieve
that.

-michelle