Hi,
I am currently listening to six hour set by Sven Väth recorded
in Germany somewhere in april 2001. I know it´s not the most favourite
DJ/producer on this list but this set rocks!!

Anyway, he plays a tune wich i really want to know more about
so maybe you guys can help .

There is this guy saying:
 ´Underground nation open your f****ng eyes it´s time to get down tonight!´
And he shouts a lot of names like...´Jeff Mills you have the right to get
down tonight, Derrick May, Mad Mike, DJ Bone, Dj Rush you have the right
to get down tonight, Carl Craig, Underground resistance get down tonight!´
and then the beat kicks in and the roof is blown of the place!!

Hope someone can help me out...thanks!!!!

Martijn

Searchline IIC
Van Breestraat 154
P.O. Box 9292
1006 AG Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)20 578 86 86
Fax: +31 (0)20 662 92 81
http://www.searchline-iic.com

Disclaimer:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies(wich may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from
Searchline IIC, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient.If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system
manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED]